The ActivaDose II Phoresor is a professional one-channel unit that simplifies the phoresing process. It has been adapted for equine use by Matrix Therapy Products. Ever feel intimidated by iontophoresis? There is no need! Simply take just one class from Matrix and you'll have the skills to feel confident treating your horse.
The benefit of using a formal phoresor is that the device will give feedback on whether the treatment is being performed correctly. For people who plan to regularly use iontophoresis, this is a worthwhile investment to know the treatment is working.
Also, the current can be adjusted to a low enough level so that even the most sensitive horses are comfortable. Depending on the settings used, treatments will take 10 to 40 minutes per treatment site.
About the ActivaDose:
The ActivaDose II has two controls to operate dose and current, with an optional push-knob or turn capabilities. Its high-contrast display indicates dose, time, and current. It also includes visual indicators and audible alerts for resistance limit, dose and current limits, and electrode reject.
Additionally, this phoresor has an automatic current ramp-up and ramp-down feature that provides maximum comfort. Time calculations are performed automatically and recalculated if the dose and current settings are changed, or with pause/restart.
ActivaDose®II has been upgraded to include many improved features for better performance, including:
- Increased circuit efficiency for longer battery life
- Upgraded cable connector for improved connection
- Improved display for better contrast and line of sight
- Optional push-knob or turn On/Off
- Option push-knob or manual Pause functionality
- Automatic ramp-down with use of push-knob Pause or Off
- Automatic recalculation performed after Pause and restart
Below is a non-exhaustive list of conditions that would benefit from iontophoresis and common applications.
- chronic windpuffs,
- annular ligament syndrome,
- sore feet,
- joint calcification,
- relieve soreness from joint injections,
- chronically sore tendons,
- to further enhance traditional microcurrent treatments.
Go to ActivaDose II product page or view all phoresing products.
Copyright © 2011, Matrix Therapy Products Corp. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without written permission is prohibited.
Return to Articles Main Menu