Acupressure Point Chart – Infrasound for People
Applying Infrasound Therapy to the following acupressure points (see diagram) relieves pain for the corresponding areas listed below.
Chart & Treatment points by Sound Vitality.
- Lower back, emergency pressure point – fainting, unconsciousness
- Coughing, hoarseness, sore throat, immune system
- Respiratory, chest cold, asthma, letting go / grief release
- Neck, shoulder, back, bones
- Pulmonary weakness, cough, chest pain, fluid buildup
- Mid-thoracic tension, blood, skin, heart
- Arm, skin
- Upper abdomen
- Hand, ear
- Chest, heart, lungs, ribs
- Emergency Pressure point – anxiety heart palpitations
- Face, head, eyes, ears, mouth, teeth
- Lower abdomen, bladder, intestines, male/female organs, energy storehouse
- Lower back, leg
- Leg, knee, muscles, tendons
- Upper abdomen, energizing point
- Lower abdomen, large intestine, bladder, male/female organs
- Foot, leg, upper back
- Chest, ribs, depression, nervous system
Use these treatment options with the Baby Qi Mobile Medic Massager.
Note: points located on extremities apply to either left or right side.
Article Updated with new photo March 2017.
Get Started Today
Check out the Products page to find the right option to add to your therapy toolbox